We invite you to visit our stores with a Personal Shopper or shop with us in our new Personal Shopping Style Suite, where we can curate items from a range of retailers all in one place. Located in our storefront Concierge, our Personal Shopping Style Suite offers you a completely bespoke and elevated shopping experience.
Contact us today for a complimentary appointment.
- Convenient phone, email or in-person consultations
- Private one-on-one appointments
- Hand-picked items from Fashion Island’s diverse assortment of specialty boutiques and world-class department stores
- Head-to- toe looks including shoes, jewelry, and accessories
- Advice and suggestions on what, how, and when to wear styles
- Fashion emergencies – airline lost your luggage? No worries. We’re here to help!
- Assistance in providing a unique selection of gifts for any occasion - birthdays, holidays, graduations, corporate gifting, and more
- Track down hard-to-find items
- Complimentary gift wrapping available (restrictions apply)
- Beauty appointment reservations including hair, makeup, and nails
- How much does the service cost?
- Nothing! Our Personal Shopper service is completely complimentary. That's right - whether our expert Personal Shoppers spend 30 minutes or a full day with you, there's no minimum purchase required and zero obligation to buy. It's FREE!
- Will the Personal Shoppers work with my budget?
- Yes, of course. With access to all that Fashion Island offers, our shoppers will pull items that work within any budget.
- Can I use the service if I don’t want to physically come to Fashion Island?
- Yes. Contact our Personal Shoppers to let us know what items interest you. Our shoppers will then locate the items and either put them on hold for you to pick up later or shipped directly to you. (Restrictions may apply.)
- What are the Personal Shoppers' hours?
- Our Personal Shoppers are typically available Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm. Please note, hours may vary. If the typical hours don't work for you, the Shoppers will try working with your schedule if you provide advanced notice.
- How much advanced notice do I need to book an appointment?
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is requested. However, some immediate requests may be accommodated.
- How much time does an appointment take?
- Appointment times vary based on your needs. Whether you’re looking to get in and get out quickly, or spend a full day shopping, our Personal Shoppers can tailor an appointment to fit your needs.
- How do I contact the Fashion Island Personal Shoppers?
- Our Personal Shoppers can be reached via phone at (949) 701-3166 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit an inquiry online here.
- How much should I tip?
- Nothing. Our service is complimentary and our Personal Shoppers cannot accept gratuities.
- I’m hesitant to use the service because I’m not sure I will end up buying anything.
- No problem! Our shoppers are not commissioned sales associates. We are here to assist and if we simply provide a few helpful ideas, we’ve done our job. No purchase necessary.
Contact our Personal Shoppers by submitting the form below or calling