HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Fashion Island remains committed to the health and safety of our merchants, employees, vendors, and guests. Therefore, we have added important steps to ensure our guests' safety.
- We continue to implement enhanced cleaning and sanitization of high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout our properties for guests to use.
- Common area furniture has either been removed or rearranged to allow for physical distancing.
- We expect our guests to be prudent and maintain physical distancing at all times. To practice physical distancing according to the CDC recommendations, stay at least 6 feet from other people and do not gather in groups. To help with physical distancing, you will notice signs throughout our shopping centers that indicate safe physical distances around our benches, walkways, elevators, restrooms, and seating areas.
- For individuals who read lips, we are providing staff with transparent masks. Please let us know if you need this accommodation.
In addition, the California Department of Public Health issued Guidance on the Use of Face Coverings, which broadly requires the use of face coverings in California when in public or common spaces.
REGIONAL STAY-AT-HOME ORDER LIFTED
On January 25, 2021, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) officials ended the Regional Stay at Home Order, effective immediately. This action allows Orange County to return to the rules and framework of the color-coded tier system. Orange County is in the “Purple - Widespread” tier. Linked is the CDPH press release.
Following are several key categories and the State’s general guidance for Tier 1.
- Retail stores - can open with modifications, maximum 25% capacity
- Restaurants - can open outdoors only with modifications
- Hair salons and barbershops - can open indoors with modifications
- Personal care services (such as nail salons, massage studios, skincare services) - can open indoors with modifications
- Gyms and fitness centers - can open outdoors only with modifications
- Grocery stores - can open with modifications, maximum 50% capacity
- Movie theaters - can open outdoors only with modifications
- Dry cleaners - can open with modifications
We have proactively shared the State's latest orders with all restaurateurs and retailers at Fashion Island.
Linked is the State’s updated Blueprint for a Safer Economy website. Please check this site for links to updated industry-specific guidelines.