HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Fashion Island remains committed to the health and safety of our merchants, employees, vendors, and guests. As the State moves beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy on June 15, 2021 we will continue to:
- Implement enhanced cleaning and sanitization of high-touch areas.
- Provide hand sanitizer stations placed throughout our properties for guests to use.
- Provide staff with transparent masks in order to assist individuals who read lips. Please let us know if you need this accommodation.
In addition, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) has adopted new guidance for the general public relating to masking and distancing that will take effect on June 15. To view the CDPH’s Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings announcement, click here.
BEYOND THE BLUEPRINT FOR INDUSTRY AND BUSINESS SECTORS
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) affirmed that California will move beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy on June 15. Beginning June 15, all sectors listed in the current Blueprint Activities and Business Tiers Chart may return to usual operations with no capacity restrictions and no physical distancing (subject to limited exceptions for Mega Events). Listed below are links to CDPH's announcements, which include additional details.
- Beyond the Blueprint for Industry and Business Sectors announcement
- Beyond the Blueprint Questions & Answers