HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Fashion Island remains committed to the health and safety of our merchants, employees, vendors, and guests. Therefore, we have added important steps to ensure our guests' safety.
- We continue to implement enhanced cleaning and sanitization of high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout our properties for guests to use.
- Common area furniture has either been removed or rearranged to allow for physical distancing.
- We expect our guests to be prudent and maintain physical distancing at all times. To practice physical distancing according to the CDC recommendations, stay at least 6 feet from other people and do not gather in groups. To help with physical distancing, you will notice signs throughout our shopping centers that indicate safe physical distances around our benches, walkways, elevators, restrooms, and seating areas.
In addition, the California Department of Public Health issued Guidance on the Use of Face Coverings, which broadly requires the use of face coverings in California when in public or common spaces.
REGIONAL STAY-AT-HOME ORDER
The State’s current regional stay-at-home order became effective Sunday, December 6, 2020.
Fashion Island remains open to meet the needs of the community. In-store shopping is available, and restaurants remain open for pick-up, curbside pickup, delivery, and the selling of gift cards.
In addition to requirements for physical distancing and the wearing of face coverings, the State order calls for the following restrictions:
- Outdoor recreational facilities: Allow outdoor operation only without any food, drink or alcohol sales
- Retail: Allow indoor operation at 20% capacity with entrance metering and no eating or drinking in the stores
- Grocery Stores: Allow indoor operation at 35% capacity with entrance metering and no eating or drinking in the stores
- Shopping centers: Allow indoor operation at 20% capacity with entrance metering and no eating or drinking in the stores
- Restaurants: Allow only for take-out, pick-up, or delivery
We have proactively shared the State’s regional stay-at-home order with all restaurateurs and retailers at Fashion Island.
Linked is the State’s website providing details of the order.